Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Ghouls & Ghosts.

Options
  • 07-10-2004 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭

I have this on GBA SP and it's tricky. I'm stuck in fact so I'm hoping there's someone out there who remembers this game in the arcade or has played it to completion on the SNES or GBA. Basically I got to the last level where you rescue the kidnapped princess and fight the uberboss demon but it won't let you into the level unless you've found some bloody charmed necklace along the way somewhere. Very bloody annoying as it took me about 4 months to battle through the previous dozen levels!!

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

As far as I can remember, you have to beat the game twice. The second time through (which is a bit harder!), you'll get the bracelet in one of the chests on the last stage (sorry to be the bearer of bad news!). After you beat the last boss again, there is an extra boss to fight.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The special weapon will only appear if you have the highest armour level. It should then appear in the chests. Once you get it don't pick up any other weapons.

Advertisement