Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City centre public transport map

Options
  • 07-10-2004 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭

I stole this map and modified it quite a bit. http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/city_centre.asp (there are some specific errors like Poolbeg street is called Fleet Street)

It does need some upgrading to take account of routes that have more than one city centre terminus (e.g. some 20B busses operate from Stephen's Green, while most operate from Eden Quay).

Some areas like College Green and the Customs House are difficult to draw with all services.

I also need to do final checks.

Any comments?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Victor wrote:
    Any comments?

I think it's pretty cool but needs a key/.legend. Why are the pedestian bits there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Victor wrote:
    Any comments?

Both the maps have inaccuracies.

The 38s and 123 stop northbound are north of Abbey St. at least until the O'Connell St works are done.

The 33 and 41abc is on abbey street where the 42, 43, 51a is marked. The others should be moved left.

The 45 and 84 are on Corn Exchange Place between Burgh Quay and Poolbeg St.

The new Bray 145 service uses the 46a stops as does the 63, both start from Mountjoy Square now.

The 46 is no longer running.

The 14/A uses the same stop on fleet street as the 150.

I am sure there are more but can't think of any atm.

Advertisement