Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardiff Total Sheep Shearing (Sorry not in Strategy)

Options
  • 06-10-2004 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Sorry i didnt post this in Strategy but i am banned from there :eek:
    I would like to no if there is a Cardiff Total Sheep Shearing no cd crack for version 1.1 well the patched version because i dont like using disc's i use no-cds for all my games so if you no a link please send me it. Thanks

Also I am so incredibly stupid. SO OUTSTANDLY MORONIC THAT I JUST BROKE LIKE EVERY CHARTER RULE THERE IS! AND SOME MORE THAT AMP HAS YET TO MAKE UP YET!

HOLY CRAP! IT'S A MIRACLE I CAN EVEN POST! I'M JUST THAT STUPID! IN FACT I THINK IT'S BECAUSE I BOUGHT A HELPER MONKEY TO TYPE AND POST AND DO ALL THAT INTERWEB STUFF! HE'S GREAT AND EVEN HELPS ME TIE MY SHOELACES WHICH I DON'T DO COS I REALLY, INTENSELY, IMMENSELY, INSANELY FUCKING STUPID! TOO BAD I WON'T BE ABLE TO READ THIS AS MY HELPER MONKEY WON'T BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO LOG OUT!

OH AND WHILE I'M BEING THIS STUPID PLEASE GIVE ME POSTIVE REPUTATION! I REALLY DESERVE TO GET ALL THOSE RED SQUARES. I MEAN GREEN! PLEASE DON'T VOTE AND TAKE AWAY MY REPUTATION BY CLICKING ON THAT SCALES THING (OR KARMA THING IF YOUR USING THE CLOUD SCHEME) AND CLICK THE BUTTON BESIDE I DISAPPROVE AND TYPING "WAREZ MONKEY!"!!!!!!!111111ONEONE!1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

hmm hava feeling yer gonna be banned here too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

-=BARNIE=- wrote:
    Sorry i didnt post this in Strategy but i am banned from there :eek:
    I would like to no if there is a Rome Total War no cd crack for version 1.1 well the patched version because i dont like using disc's i use no-cds for all my games so if you no a link please send me it. Thanks

LOL

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

God I'm so mad right now I could puke. Somebody get me ma brane medicine and a quart of sipping whiskey and a shotgun. Or something.

Thread closed. Moron banned for 10 zillion bajillion googleplexing motherwankering ****ing years!*

GOD DAMN!

*Note to Helper Monkey: this means "forever"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement