Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mork & Mindy

Options
  • 06-10-2004 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

Does everyone have as fond a memory of Mork & Mindy as I do? Loved watchin it in my youth!!!

I still enjoy it today!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

ahh yes, this show was a staple of my childhood, so good. nanoo nanoo to you too

ps.did robin williams hairy arms give anybody else nightmares

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

ps.did robin williams hairy arms give anybody else nightmares

He was very hairy alright.

Yeh great auld show...I used to like the jeep that they drove, it was cool, it was open and they used to jump n it instead of open the doors and didn't he sit on his head sometime?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

i almost cried when he was called back home or was he nearly called back home but they decided to let him stay? help me out here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

i thought the episode where Mork met Robin Williams was pretty good!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah but what abt when they had a "baby" but it was some old guy on account of Mork's people aging backwards - that weirded me out a bit... lol remember the start of it - the music went funky in the middle..Or the time Mork turned into a dog when they were meant to get married or the other time when he was throwing all the eggs in the air to get them to fly but they all smashed! - classic ahhhh :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Yeah, Mork and Mindy was a great show alright...

Have to say that the episode where Mork was taken hostage by beautiful girls who were "torturing" him was great (they were tickling him with feathers and lavishing affection on him)

The episodes with the baby in them were class too - especially when the baby first arrived and kept calling Mindy Dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I agree those hairy arms were scary.....the baby thing caused no end of hassle in our house. My parents were asked all sorts of questions by my younger bros as to how it happened.....

I remember we tried to watch it upside down on the couch....just like Mork!!!

S

PS does anyone remember My Favourite Martian :cool:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

fly and be free !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

nanu nanu

god those arms scared the bejaysus out of me but i think it was the jumpers that probably scared me the most :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Remember the little kid who's name was where ya stick out yer tongue and blow a "raspberry" (lucky raspberry ;))

Nanoo Nanoo

Advertisement