Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever used Belkin Hi-speed USB 2.0 DVD Creator?

Options
  • 04-10-2004 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi All,

I'm hoping to transfer some video footage currently sitting on a Hi-8 camcorder to DVD and so I bought Belkin's Hi-speed USB 2.0 DVD Creator, but it only seems to want to give me black and white footage. I've tried downloading more up to date drivers to no avail and I'm starting to think it could be the hardware itself.

Has anyone got any experience with this? Am I missing the glaringly obvious glowing red 'Colour' button on the unit or something similarly obvious?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

It's a while since I captured analogue video but I recall that you had to set it up to capture PAL or NTSC so that may be the problem.

Advertisement