Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20'' BMX Mag wheels

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

Hi what you are looking for are skyway tuffs or another brand of "MAG" wheels ACS are also OK the first photo is of regular skway tuff wheels (dupont zytel nylon not alloy) and the black ones are graphite tuffs -rare and expensive. To be honest I wouldn't bother they are heavy and no tougher than a decent set of 48's.If you really need to have them... They are still made I think and a few bikes still come stock with them try mailorder from the UK or look for old raleigh tuff burners or super tuff burners in the buy and sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

found the skyway website, and sent them an enquiring email.
    No response as of yet.

I'm not too bothered about weight or any of that ****e, they look **** cool.
    Any other websites going about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 booboo49

You can get 'OGK style' mag wheels on ebay for 30 quid or on
    http://www.cyclerepairman.co.uk

I think these are unbranded and thats why they are cheap :D

Advertisement