Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheating sky muti room

Options
  • 02-10-2004 3:41pm
    Site Banned Posts: 105 ✭✭

I saw this offer for sky multi room. The way it stand my parents got sky a few months back they got 2 dishes and 2 digi boxes one has the fill package the other has a fe like itv and bbc world things like that. Now for 15 euro extra that second box can be turned on fully.

Ok now thats out of the way here is my problem, i live away from home and had the idea turn the second on and take the dish to were i live the full sky i have then for 15 euro. I rang sky to turn on the second they told me that both have to be connected to a phone line and it has to be THE SAME NUMBER, i'm wondering is this a bluff cos hardly anyone connects their box to the phone line, can i still cheat and get it turned on fully and take it away with me?????????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

Sky are not bluffing. You cant get it switched on. Sky call back to both boxes makeing sure that you have both boxs conected to the same number. That is why its only 15 euro a month for a second sub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Sorry i cant help you defraud Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Erm, I think we'll stop this now....

i'm wondering is this a bluff cos hardly anyone connects their box to the phone line, can i still cheat and get it turned on fully and take it away with me?????????

Just to Add.
    Sky specifically request the phone line for mirror subs so people dont do what you want to do ie get a sub on the cheap.
    If the mirror sub box cant call back or calls back from a different number, the sub is turned off.

The only legal way to get sky on the cheap is to get others in your house to share the cost of it with you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement