Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i need reci or eccsa electrician dublin.

Options
  • 02-10-2004 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend an electrician,or put me in touch with 1,must be member of reci or ecssa,cos i need1 urgently to get completion,inspection,cert ,esb say i need cert in order to get esb supply switched on.i.m in dublin city centre.i can get loads of unregistered electricians but to get 1 from reci is not easy.anyone has any advice to give i,d be grateful.obviously he must be working in the dublin area.he must be registered to give out completion certs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

gamer wrote:
    can anyone recommend an electrician,or put me in touch with 1,must be member of reci or ecssa,cos i need1 urgently to get completion,inspection,cert ,.

Do you need them to certify another (unregistered) electricians work, because that will be difficult?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Contact RECI directly and they will inspect the installation - it's expensive though !

ZEN

Advertisement