Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men of Valor demo out Friday

Options
  • 30-09-2004 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Anyone been keeping up with 2015 on this game? They did a great job with MOH:AA, shame the expansions were a wee bit kak....

Checked out a couple of screenies on Gamespot and they look quite sweet....
    May have to stick this on download tomorrow night...

Demo apparently weighs in at about 300mbs, and has multiplayer too...though read the blurb in a rush.....

Linkage

Just for you Deadwing...
    Blues News and Shacknews are the only games sites ya need.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Any chance of a link?
    Or i could get off my arse and google it... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭rabid

Anyone else check out the demo?

Must say that I was very impressed with the two maps that are included - one urban and one jungle...the latter is very small but the "jungle" detail is pretty impressive I must say.....also the urban map features loads of wrecked vehicles, overgrown backyards etc.

One thing that seems to let it down are the sounds and effects from some of the weapons....

Won't be rushing out to buy this but am looking forward to the singleplayer demo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Cheers rabid, havent checked out the demo yet, but i think ill wait for a single player one, ive far too many multiplayer fps's already ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Very impressive demo , 2015 have FPS skills :)

A closer than italy server be nice.

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,119 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

2015 didn't do the expansions. However theres only about 4 of the original MOH:AA team with 2015. However the game does look stunning. Can't wait to try it out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Didnt most of the 2015 staff flee to infinity ward to escape the EA tranny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

2015 and EA had a spat before anyone left, over patching issues and other assorted things hence mohaa never got a 2nd patch despite all the flaws.
    IW left and stole code rom MOH for COd EA sued and won of course.

The 2 mOh exp packs were ****e and done either in house or by a company who made phone games.

This bad but its a demo so i wouldnt judge it as anything more than 3 MP levels to play online for free.

kdjac

Advertisement