Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gonna be boring without Nick.....

• 18-08-2000 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

The rest of em are a bunch of boring .......

He ruled . Chief Sh1t Stirrer

Anyway i still reckon he was channel 4 employee.

Death_Death
    Inactive

[This message has been edited by Borric (edited 18-08-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭tobi

I agree Nick rocked

I warned you! But did you listen to me? Oh no, you knew it all, didn't you? Oh, its just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Am I the only person in the world that hates that ****ing show with all my fetid black heart?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

You're not alone mike.
    I don't feel much like watching a bunch of poncy twats farting about their smelly little house.

- What's this now?™ -

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'm with Mike and Santa cool.gif

I just do not see the appeal of the show.

- Munch
    - Sh33r l33tn35$, i tell you
    - Fortress.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭metalchicken

I didnt like it at first but now I'm really into it. Only the highlights on tv though, I wouldn't like to sit and watch them constantly like you can online.

I feel kinda sorry for nick, but only really because he cried (hah) and he's gonna have a horrible time for a wee while in the real world. Some ppl take TV programmes so seriously... smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

he has a job with some english newspaper.
    i cant remember which one but it had a headline like: "we knew he was a rat(?) first and now he writes for us"

okay i made the headline up, but it does exist and i'm sure it's quite similar and contains the same information :P

Yossarian Lives

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

FFS what fly on the wall ****e will they think of next. All this crap on TV makes me sick.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by metalchicken:
    and he's gonna have a horrible time for a wee while in the real world.

oh yeh he'll have a terrible time what with the money being thrown at him, free apartment, book, sponsorship, whatever else - man oh man how is he gonna survive this. My heart really fu<king bleeds for him.

Gotta agree with Gandy here, this voyeuristic $hite on tv makes me puke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

hmm...well i'd have to say it used to suck,but watching it recently its gotten a bit better...

but saying that i usually only watch the friday shows if i'm in,the rest are just boring...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

unless they get some uther gob****e to replace nick who will kill someone or burn down the house I think the show will die off slowly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

I am very sure that Channel 4 would not let the ratings slouch an inch. I am sure the new guy will probably have a past as a serial panty robber or some such silliness.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

They got some new woman with a boob job in...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

come in to work this morning to find someone set a massive picture of Nick as their desktop image.

This show is making people bonkers/armchair psychologists.

nicholas.jpg

[This message has been edited by Hecate (edited 21-08-2000).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That new Chicky is nice - the jubblies are nice too biggrin.gif

One of the guys (Craig I think his name is) really, REALLY want's to shag her smile.gif At least it was fairly obvious last night.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

I confess, im addicted to the show. Thursday night, when Nick was rumbled at last, was absolutely brilliant television. You can debate all you like about Voyerism and all that, but ive seen stuff on Jerry Spinger that are ten times more offensive. The people on that f ucking show make me want to wretch up razor blades. Big Brother will eventually lose its appeal, true, but if you dont like it, dont watch it. Like me and Jerry Spinger !

Say hello to my little friend !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Sigh. It sucks. Acquire lives and stop watching this tabloid muck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

In a word : No.

Say hello to my little friend !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Borric

Originally posted by Shinji:
    Sigh. It sucks. Acquire lives and stop watching this tabloid muck.

LOL biggrin.gif

sorry thats just TOO funny

Advertisement