Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

willie o dea

Options
  • 29-09-2004 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭

one word.. FINALLY

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

23 years or something
    maddness

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Never liked Willie O Dea, But being the Minister for Defence might save Sarsfield Barracks now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

He has done alot for Limerick, he's funy too!

I saw him on the political party and he said the media was being cruel to our all powerful government! LOL!

He seems to be behind all the stuff happening in the city in the past few months.

I am just wondering, does he actually do anything apart from attend those weekly cabinet meetings? He seems to be available for any kinda photo shot anywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Ya hes funny, funny looking that is

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

Ya hes funny, funny looking that is

Agreed. He has a lovely tasher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

well he has like the worst position in the government come on what power does the minister for defence have easy just look at our army lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

He seems to be behind all the stuff happening in the city in the past few months

like what exactly??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

yeah hes funny all right , that moustaches is like somethin ud see in a 1930s movie!
    Not knocking him but he really lookd like a an airhead!
    and compliments for his work for Limerick too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

dragging up old posts

i'm going to have to start punishing people who do this. Limerick man i am looking at you here , dont do it. start a new thread if an old one hasnt been replied to in months .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement