Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky news fluff article of the day

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

:eek:
    My god, I've seen less fluff at a teddy bear factory (that was a horrible analogy, I'm sorry).

I'd have to go with Pillow one though, mainly because the other involved boobies. :D

(I think we should set up a "Sky Watch" thread here, to catalogue all the crap and mistakes they churn out. Then we can send it to the government as part of a petition to shut them down :D:D)

flogen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Joe Shurlock

Now whats going on?

OK, I saw them, they are part of the news, the pillow one is a more close-up style report (from an RTE perspective) and the one about the hunt is news.

Are you two simply anti-sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I voted for A (shock horror) I'm looking forward to actually seeing B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

I hate sky news, if I wanted the sun i'd pay 20c for it!!!
    Sky news - Cause we love it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Now whats going on?

OK, I saw them, they are part of the news, the pillow one is a more close-up style report (from an RTE perspective) and the one about the hunt is news.

Are you two simply anti-sky?

anti-sky thats a new one!

is it like un-american?

or pro-terrorist?

• Advertisement
Advertisement