Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

did anyone see the add on skyone for startrek voyager????

• 11-07-2000 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

rofl............ its about some fight thing and guess whos the guest star in it???

the ROCK from the WWF.............. lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

awwwwww ffs frown.gif

voyager has been really terrible recently hasnt it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sad but true... WWF actually has a higher audience then Voyager in the States. So they brought in the rock to drag thier ratings up from the WWF crowds. I mean if they believe wrestling is real. wink.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

If you check out skytext page 192 you would have known that months ago.

7 is also supposed to be naked in some episode. Shame it's rated pg frown.giffrown.gif

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger:
    If you check out skytext page 192 you would have known that months ago.

7 is also supposed to be naked in some episode. Shame it's rated pg frown.giffrown.gif

Is that the one where the Aliens are tapping into the Doctors subconcious? YOU SEE NOTHING.

Although MA TV is so cut to ribbons, it's rated R if they show thier ankles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

7 looks very tasty in the add for this one.

A few new outfits and she seems to be the one doing a lot of the fighting <droooooool>

I dunno about quality or content but it'll keep me entertained for the hour smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I hear aswell the rock is going to replace arnie in the new conan the barbarian movie.

I thought Voyager was starting to be a bit naff... but the episode last night..

Hmmm it ended up kind of a Dallas Dream scene, but for a moment it actually acted like there was depth to Voyager and something more dark and sinister to why Voyager was in the Delta quadrant.

Then they had to go and ruin it. frown.gif Although that secret covert ops group in DS9, would seem to make the fake plot more true.

I can't say more without ruining it. smile.gif It's an episode where 7 of D Cup puts a new addon to her cubicle so she can download info to her brain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Have you guys ever actually seen 7 of 9 out of costume? She looks quite ugly. jj_j_ryan_vid.jpg Blurgh frown.gif

FOR GODS SAKE DONT FLAME! eek.gif Its just an opinion smile.gif

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Originally posted by ThunderingMike:
    Have you guys ever actually seen 7 of 9 out of costume? She looks quite ugly.

She has big boobage, and she's a gun freak in real life... what more could you ask for?!

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

She was in that awful dark skies thing as a russian solider. She was quite cute then as well...but she has strange eyes...

Draco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I've seen a lot worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

that one was on ages ago, one with a caterpult or something,
    as for 7 of 9 (jerry Rine) or something...she is hot in or out of costume smile.gif more out of costume smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'd hardly call her ugly- just a bad grimace in that pic there...

I was actually looking forward to watching that (potentially sh|te) ep. of Voyager tonight, ... but I'm still in work...

damn deadlines...

so - how was it?

Bard

|home page|scary éire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

d'oh!
    missed it as well. damn broken networks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

a standard Voyager episode i.e crap. The Rock was in it for about thirty seconds, if that was what you wanted to see.

On the other hand watching 7 kicking the $hite out of folk was ummmmmmm interesting smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Dark Skies was OK, and she did look the cutie. But, I must wholeheartedly agree with Draco about the eyes thing - they're really weird - in a good way mind!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

I'd agree with you CT not great, but still above average for Voyager. Thats not saying much though.

If they had the Rock in it, why couldn't they have used him a bit more - have the other alien fight her first and then have the Rock take is place. Much better use of a sh1te WWF wrestler.

Draco

**** the Rock - it had General Martock and Wayun in it! S'funny - I met a Klingon a few billion light years away who looks just like you smile.gif

Oh - and the naked 7 episode wasn't the one where the aliens tapped into the Doctor's subconsious. smile.gif

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger:
    it had General Martock and Wayun in it!
    I thought that was Wayun. Was the hirogen guy Martock?

Draco

• Advertisement

yup - it's like the guy used the same Klingon voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I have NO idea what you are talking about. smile.gif
    Mystery to me.

It is so lonely here in my indecipherable tower of speech impedimency

The guy who played the Hirogen that 7 was fighting in the end was the same guy who played General Martock in DS9. The ships captain was also the same guy who played Wayun(s) in DS9.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Yeah, maybe its just that tight jumpsuit. It diverts your attention from her face. Having said that, I've slept with way worse. Drink.

Advertisement