Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

uhh ..first post

Options
  • 28-09-2004 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭

w00t

where are the posts from the south forum ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

It's great to have a Cork City forum, but the "South" forum wasn't exactly buzzing as it was.

Is splitting the South forum up even more the best idea?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

plazzTT wrote:
    It's great to have a Cork City forum, but the "South" forum wasn't exactly buzzing as it was.

Is splitting the South forum up even more the best idea?

At risk of sounding biased, I think it's a good idea on the basis that as a cork city resident, I'll look at this forum. But I wouldn't bother checking the "South" forum as much because it'd have a higher chance of containing stuff that was by and large irrelevant to me. Plus, by virtue of being a city, I would expect a higher concentration of post-worthy material here compared to other areas covered under the "south" tag. Although when you're aware of the existence of People's Republic Of Cork and other smaller boards (eg freakfm.com's one), it does start to look like this is going to be fairly quiet as a forum...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Wooohooo! A Cork forum! :D I'm a current TippInst student in Clonmel! I'm living up there now untill next May. So whats new up Cork?? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Lovely hurling, I can get rid of that nasty "South" forum out of my subscriptions and have a pretty "Cork City" one instead!

Where's my replacement anyway? Hope I haven't left you high and dry Dave. :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

What was so wrong with it just being the Cork board anyway - first it became the south board now it's cork city only - I protest!

A disgruntled east cork man.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

no need to be so upset I'm sure all Cork people are included.. and if they're not .. well then... :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I wouldn't post on the South forum, but will post on a Cork City forum.... although its a shame its entitled Cork City, instead of Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Illkillya wrote:
    I wouldn't post on the South forum, but will post on a Cork City forum.... although its a shame its entitled Cork City, instead of Cork.

I agree! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

I hope ye dont mind me posting here.. I am actually in the county of cork..
    I just love the new patrick st. and I love all of cork.. feck the begrugers.
    Anyone who puts down cork are only "muppets" or "langers" eh? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

I love Cork.

And all things Cork.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement