Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some shows for the fall season.

Options
  • 10-07-2000 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Just seeing some of the adverts for the new upcoming shows.

- Witchblade.
    Based on some comic, kind of like Spawn. Some chick gets a living body armor. I think the woman out of Starship Troopers is in it (the pilot), but I'm not sure is she is the witchblade.

- Dark Angel.
    James Cameron series. Sci-fi adventure series set in post-apocalyptic America. No idea what it is about though.

- The Fugitive.
    Same as the old black and white series only more modern.

- Buffy + Angel
    New series biggrin.gif Actually Angel was the most popular show of last season. Looks like the buffster is on her way out.

There is apprantly a new character coming to Buffy called "Dawn". Which is Buffys surrogate sister. An actress has been cast but they won't say who but you should know her from Movies.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Rumour has it that it is that girl from Party of Five that was in Lost in Space.
    Apparently.

I think Witchblade is a spin off from Spawn...not sure exactly though. I'm fairly sure it is published by the same crowd (Image comics).

Bah! Angel wasn't terribly good, but the 4th season of Buffy wasn't really as good as the 3rd.

Draco.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Yeh, season 3 was way funnier. They take themselves too seriously now.

DarkAngel is really 'kin crap. Awful, awful show.

Ever notice that Angel is very, very like Forever Night? Odd coincidence eh?

Advertisement