Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titan AE

Options
  • 25-06-2000 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

mmmwaaaa.... whatever.

It's a cartoon. Typical boy looses father and finds out he's the saviour for all mankind kind of stuff.

Effects are excellent but not a great movie (kids will love it).

Took me a while to figure out who the female voice was... is it Drew Barrymore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

great, I'm seeing double again smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

its Drew Barrymore. Matt Damon, Bill Pullman. Looks like an American version of a Manga flick. Could be better than the usual american animated ****e recently. Toy Story 2 excluded, without saying of course.Anyway, have y'all seen Chicken Run yet ? Or, which one do you wanna see more, The Perfect Storm, or The Patriot ?

Say hello to my little friend !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Titan AE looks fun; they contracted out the animation to a Korean studio, iirc.

Naturally, it'll appear over here, whereas Princess Mononoke, being an infinitely better film, won't, since distributors can't work out how to market movies that are animated but cater to an older audience... Bah.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I would just like to clear something up.

IT IS NOT A MANGA MOVIE

Think of your typical disney/Don Bleth film and your coming closer to what it is like.

If they had started singing it would of top it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Oh well, and here was i thinking that american animators were going to try something different for a change.

Say hello to my little friend !!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement