Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard eating contest

Options
  • 27-09-2004 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

Ive been browsing this forum for a while and I have thought aboot this subject for a while...Seeing as we have social events on boards.ie like boards beers and boards bands I think that this is the time for a boards mustard-eating-competion type.. of thing..where members of boards can come and appreciate the mustardy goodness with the rest of the users and/or have a competition to see who can eat the most mustard ....or you could eat the mustard as you normally do at home without acknowledging that this idea was put forth...Let me know on the situation of things.

ps;I love mustard

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I was thinking of some sort of mustard tasting thing, try out new types, people bring stuff along but a contest doesn't seem like it would really help you enjoy what you're eating.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

unless it's a contest of who can enjoy it the most...
    A cooking with mustard contest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Next Boards Bash, everyone bring their favourite mustard to eat with the nibbles.

Advertisement