Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Trailers...

Options
  • 18-06-2000 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

The Cell - Two people go into the mind of a serial killer using some kind of sci-fi VR set. Effects look brillant.

Blair Witch II "The book of shadows" - If I hadn't known what the blair witch was about I would of thought the trailer was ok. Everyone in the cinema actually boo'ed at the trailer though the second the witch sigil showed up.

X Men - Looks ok. Supposed to be this years Matrix.

Rocky and Bullwinkle - Kids film though some good cast.

Art of War - Wesley Snipes plays an ultra secret agent who is framed for some assination. I think the Sun Tze quotes were probably the highlight of the trailer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Hobbes:
    Blair Witch II "The book of shadows" - If I hadn't known what the blair witch was about I would of thought the trailer was ok. Everyone in the cinema actually boo'ed at the trailer though the second the witch sigil showed up.

hardly surprising, first one was a load of overhyped $hite.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Originally posted by Hobbes:
    X Men - Looks ok. Supposed to be this years Matrix.

I can't wait for this. The first trailer was abit dodgy, but the 2nd and 3rd were great.
    *SNICT*You looking at me bub?

Draco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

just d/l the 3rd Trailer for the x-men movie and it looks Mmmmmmmmmm..........nice.
    can anyone give me a list of the cast, I know very little about the movie and thats the way its going to stay. Just would like to know who's in it. also got this cool Wolverine backround from the x-men movie site http://www.x-men-the-movie.com

a few other good backrounds there well worth the look see.

they sould have put Gambit in the movie as well smile.gif

[This message has been edited by sutty (edited 18-06-2000).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Agreed! Leaving Gambit out was criminal...

But, what can you do!?!?!?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Wait for X-Men 2, thats what we do. Just hope its successful, and we'll get sequels, and we'll get Gambit

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

mais oui mon ami!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

for the cast and lots of info about the film...got to
    www.upcomingmovies.com

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

Advertisement