Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's the guy who delivers 10 times out of 10?

Options
  • 18-06-2000 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

SHAFT!

Pretty good movie (although I'm not black and I didn't see the original series). But excellent movie all the same.

One of the bad guys I couldn't understand at all (and he was speaking English) and the "White racist" bad guy was a bit one dimensional though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

"Who's the black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks....? SHAFT!"

biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Did you guys see the Aint It Cool News review? Jesus, Harry Knowles has to be one of the saddest ****ers on this planet and that should be written in stone.

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Amen to that. The man's a gorified fanboy. And we all know what fanboys are like. They say everything ROCKS ! using capital letters in their reviews (if you could call tham that), and the Fukking films they are reviewing include such delights as Batman And Robin (Schwarzenegger ROCKS! The man is an icon!), Wild Wild West (Will Smith ROCKS!) and Beastmaster 4- The Wizard Of Strange Nazel Disorders (man, Alan Smithee ROCKS!). The man encourages these poeople. He must be stopped..

Rant Over.

Advertisement