Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars DVD

Options
  • 13-06-2000 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I heard that Star Wars Episode One is out in DVD this August 'cause Lucas buckled to pressure. Has anyone heard the same or know of what may be on the disc?

Ken
    Cinemax

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I heard that it is more like late autumn before the release. And for relented read "money grabbing exercise".
    No idea what extra features, but I wouls suspect at very least a "making of" and a directors commentry.

Draco

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

So you didn't believe me the first time?...Sheesh... smile.gif

Nice board BTW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cinemax

So it is actually going to go ahead? Thats great! I thought the original idea was that he was going to wait until Episode 2 and 3 had been shot and released before making the DVD's. Ah sure thats brilliant. I suppose now they'll have to up the production for releasing 4, 5 and 6 to DVD.

Ken

Advertisement