Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Invisible man...

Options
  • 10-06-2000 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Not the old movies, but in fact a new TV series.

Just watched the 2 hour pilot and it's pretty good.
    http://www.scifi.com/invisibleman/

Quick Breakdown: Jewel thief is jailed and given a choice of a pardon (byt his brother) if he gets a thing called "the gland" implanted in his brain. It allows him to secrete some stuff called "quicksilver" which makes him invisible. Although it has some adverse side effects.

darien6.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Hmmm...me thinks someone is trying to cash in on Kevin Bacons new one , The Hollow Man. Have not heard of it? Shame on you. Its a Paul Verhoeven movie and it has sex. His name and that word in one line always gets the tabloids going smile.gif
    Kevin Bacon plays Scientist turned Deviant Invisible Bloke. Is it out in America?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yea, I've heard of it. Saw the trailers about 2-3 weeks back. Looks like a modern day "Invisible Man" where as the TV series is more like the old TV series with Iliya Kuriyaken in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

isn't "quicksilver" just another name for mercury wink.gif

dot
    also
    Mapfinger

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

yep. or a quite old and terminally crap quiz show.

Advertisement