Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BLAIR WITCH 2 & 3!

Options
  • 01-06-2000 1:09pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

The Blair Witch Project was utterly decimated by the hype. I saw it and thought it was one of the best films I've ever seen cause I went in expecting nothing. It scared the bejesus out of me! I was all the more frightened cause I live beside a big wood!

I'm looking forward to seeing them (the next 2), but I don't expect them to top the first.

Anyway, wait till ye all see the one myself and Plastic Membrane are working on...
    "The Breaffy Ditch Project"

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

can't wait to see it, when's it out????

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

I can't believe they're gonna subject us to two more SH!TE films. this halloween, blair witch 2: the book of shadows is out in america! then, a year or 2 later, they are bringing out the prequel to the blair witch project!!!! FFS!

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Info blurb...
    In the summer of the year 2000, 3 stoned film students fell into a ditch in the Breaffy Woods near Castlebar ni Co Mayo...
    1 hour later, they got out.
    This is their story...

Presenting a Witchfinder General Production.
    The Breaffy Ditch Project.

Starring: Davitt Waldron, Eamon Quinlan and Shane Gormley
    Don't expect to be afraid...

It should be a classic I reckon. We'll make it whenever we get stoned in the woods and bring along our cam-corders smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

The only thing scary about that movie was the camera work.

It was the biggest load of s***e I eevr saw.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i thought blair witch was bloody excellent
    it really got under my skin.
    i thought the build up was really good and the lsat 20 minutes was just brilliant

then again. i go to enjoy films as opposed to being a part time critic, so i guess i will enjoy moves more than other people!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Who cares, The Breaffy Ditch Project will blow those 2 films out of the water, am i right Kharn ? Nah, i loved the first one, damn original filmaking. Ive always maintained that if you got a blank tape containing the films, after hearing nothing at all about it, never even having heard of its existence, sat down at night to watch it, you'd have the bejeesus indeed scared out of you. Like Kharn says, the hype ruined it for many. On the sequels, im not too sure about the direct sequel, think it might just be turned into run-of-the-mill Scream sh1te, but if you've ever actually read The Blair Witch Dossier, or ever gone to the official website, or even read some of the comoc books, you'd see the huge backstory of the blair witch that the filmmakers invented just for the film. Its AMAZINGLY detailed, and i for one would love to see a blair witch prequel. It could be something like The Wicker Man.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Speaking of the comics, I still have that comic of yours Eamon - it's in my house in Breaffy, so hop in a car and go and get it! Garret's there and I think he know's where it is. If not, ring me and I'll tell ya!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Just saw the trailer for Blair Witch 2 -The Book Of Shadows online, its ummm..im not sure what it is, best check it out yourselves at aint-it-cool-news.com

Say hello to my little friend !!!

Advertisement