Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally I see the end of pokemon.

• 02-06-2000 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

Card Captor's isnt alone, theres a plethora of Pokémon-esque cr4p about to wash up on our shores over the next few months.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yea, don't know if you've seen Digimon yet (just as annoying). However WB56 Tv Station has been pumping Pokemon down the throats of kids for as long as I can remember (I think Startrek+Chips+Wings are the only shows more shown to death).

So it was a bit of a shock to see them start up on Card Craptor. They won't even show Digimon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Digimon has arrived here too...

What a pile of utter monkey boll0x.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭metalchicken

indeed.

It looks just like a cheap rip off of Pokemon. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by metalchicken (edited 02-06-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Only to be replaced with something more annoying... Card Captors.

sa30.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

OMG - I s'pose we'll hear all about it by Christmas frown.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

I wouldn't doubt Pokemon yet.

Nintendo are about to release another 150 of the little buggers with another movie and some new games.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'd have to agree... there's plenty of life in Pokémon yet... gotta be prepared for a plethora of head-wrecking spin-offs, running in tandem with the already annoying show...

as if the name "Pokémon: The FIRST movie" wasn't a hint at more torture to come...! frown.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think Pokémon rock...
    ...I'll just get my coat... smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement