Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Star Trek Voyager......

• 25-05-2000 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Has anyone noticed that the lastest series on Sky1 at the moment are increadable boring ? I can't bring myself to sit down and watch a whole episode. The first show of the series was excellent as expected but all the others have been crap.

I know there are some poeple out there who have seen newers ones, and anyone who has, can they tell me does it get any better?

Lt. bubbles
    USS. boards.ie tongue.gif

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Voyager has and will always be a big bag of undiluted s-h-i-t-e. It is only vaguly interesting when 7 of 9 and Janeway fight over something. The idiotic so-called morality that Janeway forces on everyone is so bloody irratating. The show is full of Technobabble crap. Gah! Cancel it now!

Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

You'll be glad to know they are only doing one more series

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Thank be ta fu<k!

Draco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Start doing reruns of the original series, it's still a good laugh to watch and it's nice to see kirk, spock, bones and the boys thinking their way out of a situation rather than using an inverted tachion pulse to reverse the flow of anti matter from the isometric core. I mean **** that. What will we do ? We'll ask the computer.

And Bagpuss was wide awake. And when Bagpuss wakes up all his friends wake up too. The mice on the mouse-organ woke up and stretched ... Madeleine, the rag doll ... Gabriel, the toad... And last of all, Professor Yaffle, who was a very distinguished old woodpecker. He climbed down off his bookend and went to see what it was Emily had brought...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

I harken back to the days when most galatic problems could be solved by William Shatner beating seven shades out of some alien while rolling in a lot of dust.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Adversary

most episodes are always crap

we're promised some good Borg episodes later in the series

Advertisement