Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Games Sticky Please!

Options
  • 27-09-2004 3:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

whatever flashgame faves you have, feel free to post them up.

Hopefully there'll be enough for a sticky, I can never find any decent ones for ages.

The only good ones are championed by word of mouth anyway, so please, post away.

I'll start the ball rolling with www.yetisports.org - 5 excellent flash games, so damned addictive!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

--> www.HYPERGAMES.com <--

If it's a flash/java/whatever game on the net...it's prob linked to from here.

Beats the crap out of miniclip.com anyway

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

we've got a web games forum just for stuff like this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,576 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

What with all the stickies already, I'd recommend either posting them in the free games sticky, or using the afformentioned web games forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

newgrounds is pretty darn good, and flashring.com as well, they pretty much fullfill my flash needs (apart from the trenchcoat and socks combo). and they both have links to more of the same sites, good hunting

Advertisement