Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stir Of Echoes

Options
  • 27-05-2000 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

see this at all costs smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yea, excellent movie. Saw it in the movies and got it on DVD too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Very good - all the better for not being lumbered with a 'twist' such as featured in Sixth Sense.

And yer wan who played Kevin Bacon's wife - mmmmmmmmm wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Super movie. Exceptionally creepy at times... I personally thought the last scene in it was more than slightly chilling. Certainly a better movie than the Sixth Sense, imho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Genius

Aye very good film alright, although saying Sixth Sense was "lumbered" with a twist is pushing it a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Genius:
    although saying Sixth Sense was "lumbered" with a twist is pushing it a bit.

Don't think so, the whole film was pretty much built around it - the script mostly served the scene where the deal is revealed. e.g. conversations etc. I'll put it this way - 'Sixth Sense' would have been just as good a film without it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Castor Troy:

Don't think so, the whole film was pretty much built around it - the script mostly served the scene where the deal is revealed. e.g. conversations etc. I'll put it this way - 'Sixth Sense' would have been just as good a film without it.

Have you seen the 6th Sense DVD? I highly recommend it.

Watched it a second time knowing the twist and it was still intresting, then I watched the directors commentary and was blown away. Tons of stuff I didn't notice which were put in as subliminal clues. Eg. Look for the colour red in scenes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Genius

Ah yeh sure i thought u meant it was lumbered as it it was crap because of it.

Yeh Hobbes I noticed that thing with the red, the kid wearing a red jumper, red balloon his wife in a red dress etc

Advertisement