Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This wednesday?

• 26-09-2004 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

whats happening on this wednesday? is it the freshers ball?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Darz0re

ehhh...think thats thursday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Firstly, Everything I say is a lie.

Dara is delusional, please ignore his comments.

Freshers Ball is this Thursday.

Can you figure it out? Cos I cant... or can I? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

right so....
    whats on this wednesday?

a) its not the freshers ball.

anyone know?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

As far as I know its this thursday. There is loads of stuff up round the college bout it. IF you dont see anything on your travels, try the restaurant or the hub. There is notices in both. G'luck, see ye there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

yeh, theres loads of random things goin on this week before thursday, karaoke tomorrow night :D ...ill be the guy cheering on everybody else and not singing himself :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

I'll be the chick doin that. :D Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm doing yis ALL a favour by not singing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

i hear ya, i dont trust my voice just yet, id need a bit of honey before i go on my foo fighters rampage ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You know I WOULD, but... I have a bit of a cold.

so apart from 4 on thursday when else are we meeting up?

meh, you know what, I think I'll just scrawl "CuLT" on my bag in large letters and leave it on the desk next to me in the CA labs. If you see me, talk to me, I'm not antisocial.

(that's to people in general)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

CuLT wrote:
    You know I WOULD, but... I have a bit of a cold.

I think I gave everyone the flu in yesterdays maths lecture :D

ha!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

god darn first years clogging up our nice labs >_<

I know, i'm in L114

havent seen this place in ages!!

I'm sitting up here in nice cosy L125.

Some squat red headed girl snorted "what are the frickin First Years doing here?" in disgust as she left the labs... :p .

I was highly amused. I will LoL if it happens again.

BTW, if anyone else is here right now, I'm the one typing furiously where the dude who gave the speech sat on the table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

CuLT wrote:
    I'm sitting up here in nice cosy L125.

Some squat red headed girl snorted "what are the frickin First Years doing here?" in disgust as she left the labs... :p .

I was highly amused. I will LoL if it happens again.

BTW, if anyone else is here right now, I'm the one typing furiously where the dude who gave the speech sat on the table.

save it for redbrick man.

Advertisement