Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buffy/Willow lesbo scene?

Options
  • 03-05-2000 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Willow and that other one got jiggy with it! redface.gif

However it looks like they cut it? frown.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

mad.gif The bastids! mad.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Tsk tsk!
    Did you not expect it? They've been practically beating you over the head with it!

Draco.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

sky one are supposed to be cutting it out for some stoopid reason. and her name is tara i tink

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I said that months ago!

Honestly, no one listens mad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger:
    I said that months ago!

Honestly, no one listens mad.gif

We were in denial. biggrin.gif

Funny Quote: "Sorry, I was looking for willow, wait a second! You have her smell all over you!! eek.gif "

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It is pretty obvious that they were gonna get it on, but I don't know why Sky are cutting it?
    Maybe they'll be putting it on Pay Per View??? wink.gif
    /me rings the brother and tells him to have it sorted out for the weekend biggrin.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Oh! I am forlorn ! Willow NOOOOO!! Actually that just echoes Kharns's sentiments, so we'll just leave it at that. Anyway, i was watching the box set of the second half of the second season just the other day (night and early morning too) and i suddenly was hit by a revelation. Holy Mary, this IS the best show on TV !!! Goddamn!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Hurrah! TV needs more positive representations of bisexual Wiccans smile.gif

Advertisement