Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

28East Interesting Feed

Options
  • 25-09-2004 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭

10876, V, 22000 5/6.

Someone's asleep on the job at Sky's uplink center.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i'm at work, what's happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Zaphod wrote:
    10876, V, 22000 5/6.

Someone's asleep on the job at Sky's uplink center.

what interesting feed was this. i had a look an hour ago and there was nothing there out of the ordinary

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

This Feed which he is on about will not be found using a digibox. It is a FTA feed for Sky Sports 1. Picture quality is a bit crap but is watchable. Its been there since last monday. First came to light while looking for a feed for the Man U v Liverpool game on monday night.

Its labelled 7905 and only available on a FTA receiver or a non sky box. A bit like ITV2 was about 18 months ago. Its still there as I type. Football first is on now. The Man City v Arsenal game has just finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ah, a non digibox freebie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Ah first the "Rangers bug" LINK and now this !
    Someone in Sky is definitely slipping up on the job
    Uncle Rupert will NOT be happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

It has been around there for a few days now.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭BANZAI_RUNNER

And as usual you guys keep blabbing on about it and eventually someone at sky will wake up.................. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

hey Banzai, do you really think that this is the only forum where this is been discussed. As good as this forum is, there are plenty of other forums out there that sky are more interested in. This information about this feed has been on all the forums since last monday, I am actually surprised that it took so long to get here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭Zaphod

I have it on good authority that, out of the hundreds of satellite and feedhunters forums on the interweb, Rupert Murdoch himself spends 3 or 4 hours every day browsing these very boards. Not for him discussions on other sites pertaining to the hacking of Videoguard and investigations into the tax affairs of News International. No, he's far more interested in such rivetting topics as "Can I get Highland Radio on my digibox?", "What's an LNB?", "Help, what are the elevation settings for Astra 2D when my dish is mounted on the side of cowshed in Termonfeckin?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

funny :D
    Zaphod wrote:
    I have it on good authority that, out of the hundreds of satellite and feedhunters forums on the interweb, Rupert Murdoch himself spends 3 or 4 hours every day browsing these very boards.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement