Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long haired guinea pigs

Options
  • 25-09-2004 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys and Gals,

One of my guiinea pigs died last week and now the other is lonely. She is a lovely ginger smooth haired cavie and I thought it would be nice to get her a housemate. I am now looking for a female long haired guinea pig. Does anyone know where to get one ? Any breeders ?

Thanks,
    V1llianous

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I am in the process of breeding my texel guinea pigs. These are a curly haired long haired pig. I am also breeding my sheltie, this is a long haired pig with a smooth face. I also have various other long haired pigs. I hope to have babies ready in 2 months. If you are interested I can keep you posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ducky

Check out this website - rescue centre for small animals :

http://homepage.eircom.net/~spr124/

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Still looking guys....

Tipperary rescue centre is a bit too far away.

Any other suggestions !

TIA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Again I was gonna suggest Tipp small animal rescue - If you contact Rebeca she can always arrange for the piggy to be brought to your area??? Just a suggestion also look on www.irishanimals.ie & post in homes offered!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I should have piggies in looking for homes in the next week or so.

Based in Meath, but work in D15.

• Advertisement
Advertisement