Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wheels for my board

Options
  • 23-09-2004 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hey,

Just got back into skating after about 10 years! I went to look for new wheels and barings, and didn't recognise any of the brands!!!

Anyone any recommendation on good street wheels and where I can get them in Dublin.

Thanks

SG

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tiki_dud

It's all about Ricta wheels and Bones Swiss Ceramic bearings. Momentum wheels are also really good. As are Stereo. I got some Chocolate ones a while back that were pretty good but still not up to par with the Ricta's in any way. Hope that helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Athloneskate

Yeah that's all well and good but Bones Swiss Ceramics cost twice as much as a good deck here! And ricta's are mad expensive, what I find is best to do is get English products (Fracture, Heroin, etc.) they are just as good as the US stuff, some are even better. But I still always stick with Bones Redz (€20) Bearings and wheels I'd get Fracture, Bootleg or FSU wheels.

You should be able to get it all in G1 Skate Shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 tiki_dud

Rictas cost more than most wheels there? I almost got a set of Ricta Kareem Campbell 51mm for 30$ Canadian. On'y problem is I rather a good 53mm so I didn't buy them. Swiss Ceramics are like 80$, but I as well use the Reds which are decent but not as good.

Advertisement