Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Games

Options
  • 09-03-2000 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭

Anyone see this on C4 last night? Now that was one fu<ked-up flick. Two guys dressed in tennis whites worm their way into a nice couple's country home and proceed to torture them and generally do some very unpleasent things.

There are a couple of camera and narrative tricks that I can honestly say I have never seen before - it's so twisted it's unreal. If you taped it, watch it at once, if not, watch it next time it's on C4 (I dare say they are the only channel that would show it).

Anyone else who saw it let me know, I want to discuss it but it's not a film that can be described, you'd have to see it. I'm particularly talking about the bit with the remote control near the end, that got under my skin like nothing else I've seen recently frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 09-03-2000).]

Comments

Advertisement