Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek Items.

Options
  • 23-09-2004 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

Ok People.
    I have some trek items i want to get shot off.
    these are for the serious collector.

Playmates Ncc1701D in perfect nick €100 no box
    Playmates Phaser TNG Perfect no box €60
    Playmates TNG Tricorder Perfect €120 no box
    various books techincal manuals etc...€30 for the lot

Dinky Enterprise Ncc1701 non boxed signs of age and use (still rare item) also Dinky Klingon cruiser €100 as a set.

NOTE: Playmates items can come with box but this will cost extra as boxs are in the UK with my parents. i saw no reason to bring boxs to Ireland when I moved here. if you want the boxs the prices will increse accordingly
    Enterprise TNG Boxed €175
    Phaser TNG €100
    Tricorder TNG €150
    The boxs are also unmarked, again these itmes are becoming very rare now

if interested please pm me.
    more vis for sale in the shop section of boards.

maybe willing to trade for right itmes.

please bear in mind these items above are for a serious collector and have been in storage for close to 10 years now. I am claering space for my babies bedroom and so they must go.

cheers D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭TVDX

Those items are overpriced.
    If anybody wants to buy the above items, go to Ebay and you'll get them for half nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Yes, seriously overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Yep bit pricy.

Advertisement