Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard

Options
  • 21-09-2004 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

A mustard forum eh?

I wouldnt have thought mustard could possibly deserve its own forum, Ketchup, yeah, but mustard? Unwarranted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Adios amigo.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I'm sure he didn't mean it (nod nod,wink wink,edit edit)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

wtf?

adios amigo??

for what???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

Hello and welcome to the Mustard forum. This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of mustard, mainly as a condiment but other uses such as the outlawed military applications of its namesakes and its illustrious history may also be discussed. Please keep the discussion civil and friendly as such matters are obviously all subject to personal taste! Non-mustard specific condiments may also be discussed here.

ketchup is the condiment of the gods.

ye see?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

ketchup is the condiment of the gods.

ye see?

/me whispering *i know that and you know but there are other 'gods' around here that like mustard, so as far as anybody else knows* mustard is the condiment of the gods ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Hardly convincingly a discussion of ketchup considering the title of the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement