Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That Todd story line

Options
  • 20-09-2004 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Great acting I thought over the last few months in the coronation st gay story line with Bruno Langley and Chris Finch.
    Both are well...straight but convincing in some of those scenes :)
    I've been making the most of my last day with a good net connection to view some stuff on this
    I liked this one with background music from Dido-White flag (its about 4 megs)

Theres more good stuff here

Todd leaves corrie in a special one hour episode on wenesday night
    during which he discovers his brother in bed with his ex.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41,054 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

:( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

"Mmmm, you were fantastic Sarah"
    "You too Jason. Hey do you remember that time I miscarried your nephew?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

HerrLipp wrote:
    "Mmmm, you were fantastic Sarah"
    "You too Jason. Hey do you remember that time I miscarried your nephew?"
    Sick but lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

I can't say I paid much attention to the acting...jus drooled over Todd!! Would someone tell him to cut his hair. Lately he looks like some hobo! He's meant to be gay and look after himself!
    Will there be any point in watching Corrie when he leaves!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Dale

Bruno is lovely... and im not surprised if loads of 'older' generation people complain about Todd saying "You Bastard" before the watershed.

Lovely Actor though... id find it funny if Todd got it together with Nick and Nick agreed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,965 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It would be more of a surprise it Todd agreed at this stage I'd say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

Dale wrote:
    Bruno is lovely... and im not surprised if loads of 'older' generation people complain about Todd saying "You Bastard" before the watershed.

Lovely Actor though... id find it funny if Todd got it together with Nick and Nick agreed :D

Ooooh Dale, you've got taste!!

Actually if I were the script writer, thats a twist in the tale that I'd write in.
    The ultimate come uppance for sarah :eek:

Ooooh Dale, you've got taste!!

Actually if I were the script writer, thats a twist in the tale that I'd write in.
    The ultimate come uppance for sarah :eek:

Yeah!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Isn't Nick gay in real life?
    Or at least that what I heard!

Sorry, but your only dreaming... :p He is a gay-icon but not gay himself...

• Advertisement
Advertisement