Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

call of duty online?

Options
  • 20-09-2004 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

i tried to play COD online a few days ago for the first time ina few months. But there is no reply from the masterserver when i try to refresh the list of servers! I downloaded version 1.4 but still the same problem!
    Does anyone know if there is something wrong or is there another way to play this game online?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

might sound a little obvious, but I often make this mistake. Sprry in advance :o ...

Make sure you are searching the internet - if you just a favourates selected when you do a refresh you get nothing through.
    Just a shot in the dark for you - again I'm sure you've checked this, so sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Try using All Seeing Aye. I use it for pretty much everything I play online and it hasn't failed me yet.

Shouldn't be a prob, 1.4 is the latest patch, I played it online a week or two ago no bother.

Advertisement