Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Hated Society

Options
  • 20-09-2004 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

So whats yours 've been vocal about mine namely Gamers
    COC Sockand many numerous others
    We shall ignore mods and live through Freedom of Speech
    ha Ha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 drunkendubliner

I'd personally have to go with the METAPHYSICAL society! They're a pack of looney toons!

"Hey you there. You look like you could need some pseudo-intelligent, new-agey enlightenment! Come all ye ugly sinners and we shall transubstanciate via the medium of rat-poison flavoured chardonnay into beautiful children of Eden!" >>forced smile<<

Get the piss outta here you low-life-high-horse articles! FACE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

I'd personally have to go with the METAPHYSICAL society! They're a pack of looney toons!

"Hey you there. You look like you could need some pseudo-intelligent, new-agey enlightenment! Come all ye ugly sinners and we shall transubstanciate via the medium of rat-poison flavoured chardonnay into beautiful children of Eden!" >>forced smile<<

Get the piss outta here you low-life-high-horse articles! FACE!

this man speaks on;y the truth i may have neglected to mention them in a rant untill now.
    These people are up there with the gamers and the likes while they may have spoken to females before they are still dillusional in a world where life as they know it ceases to be in our reality, next they will be releasing Anthrax or Sarin gas in the pav or front square tring to purifiy us from our ways of logic,More later now food!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

whats wrong with the cock soc? even though they're not a real soc.

i have to say i am not mad bout dubes but the gave me copious amounts of free alcohol last year, so if that happens again they shall stay off THE LIST for another year.
    also gamers are a bit odd..

what the hell is with this repuation points balls i now have 1 point apparently what in the name if jasus does all this mean
    If i get banned i will return with vengence if im arsed.
    Okay DUBES (WNP) did give me some fre boze and some dodgy food so they aren't all bad i'll admit but the others we shall make a short list soon after some nomonations

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭jd

What follows is not very pc, but anyways..
    When I was in TCD, the rifle club was full of west brits, so we use to call it the protestant death squad :eek:

• Advertisement

jd wrote:
    What follows is not very pc, but anyways..
    When I was in TCD, the rifle club was full of west brits, so we use to call it the protestant death squad :eek:

Thank you jd and no i welcome non pc comments remember freedom of speech.in freshers week i went up to these gee bags but was promptly told to Pis% off, on looking at what they do and where they do it,it looks to me like they are some paramilitaly training squad,
    Rifile Clubnomonation number one
    Come on more suggestions people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Net Bastard

anyone wanna play the Rifle Club Drinking Game this freshers week? You get a point for every time the guy behind their table looks offended and/or tells you to go away. Bonus points if they threaten to shoot you. Lines to employ include, but are by no means limited to:

-Do I get to kill things in this club?
    -I totally agree that gun laws are too strict, I only use my AK-47 in the privacy of my own home and car. Where's the damage? (hands up gta fans!)
    -Yeah, I loves guns. You guys use em to compensate for feelings of inadequecey too, right?
    -Learn to shoot? Capital idea, never know when the blasted natives'll start getting diagreeable again, what?

I got scared in first year when I went along to one of their meetings, due to the requests from new members (including one bearded and angry looking old man) about "free range shooting" and whether they could bring their own ammunition. I left shortly after.

Personally I think it'd be funny to see their faces if you went up with a petition which was to get rid of the rifle club, and ask them to sign. But that's just me.

anyone wanna play the Rifle Club Drinking Game this freshers week? You get a point for every time the guy behind their table looks offended and/or tells you to go away. Bonus points if they threaten to shoot you. Lines to employ include, but are by no means limited to:

-I totally agree that gun laws are too strict, I only use my AK-47 in the privacy of my own home and car. Where's the damage? (hands up gta fans!)
    -Yeah, I loves guns. You guys use em to compensate for feelings of inadequecey too, right?
    -Learn to shoot? Capital idea, never know when the blasted natives'll start getting diagreeable again, what?

Count me in the goat bastards they think they eat drink and crap bullets, we'll show them, POW What good is a gun when you have a nail in your head tell me that eh.!!!!
    Thats it these folks are in the lead
    Any more?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Ace_Rimmer wrote:
    Personally I think it'd be funny to see their faces if you went up with a petition which was to get rid of the rifle club, and ask them to sign. But that's just me.
    Brilliant stuff lads I like it..!
    But you know Sparks is gonna blow a gasket when he reads this. <pre-emptive peacemaking> Sparks man it's only a laugh, if you want rebuttle, good! Get a healthy debate goin (imo theres nothin wrong with the rifle club). But that was just funny :D</pepm>

Whatever about bein west-brits etc.. Unless u can show that they actually are bags of gee.. It'd probably be best if we could keep the blind insults to a minimum please? (ceilingfan) Only baits people to start flaming..

• Advertisement

I congradulate you apex this man has a sence of humor more power to you this is what this thread is all about releasing the anger so it doesn't spill over into other threads its a boards medicine if you will

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

That's coo', and it's a good thread to have IMO. It's obvious there are feelings of antagonism towards many socs/clubs, why oppress them? At least this allows some some form of venting. But let's keep at least some standard of civility..

Off-topic: That reminds me, shud talk to kappar n skylynx see if we can get (if we need) some sort of charter..
    Something like "Rules: No muppetry" and leave it at that ;)

Advertisement