Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop games trade in

Options
  • 20-09-2004 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

hi,i was wondering if anyone could help me.i want to trade in 3 ps2 games(spidey2,f12003,baseball).could anyone give me any idea how much of a trade in will i get for those.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You could go in and ask.
    It will depend on how good nic the games are in, if they're fully boxed with manuals.
    Imo you'd be lucky to get €60 for all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

i've never bothered with trading in games, the money you get offered is mostly laughable.
    game offered me €6 for waverace once. even if i only ever play it once again its not worth getting shot of for 6 measly euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

got a €26 credit note for tony hawk's 4 and splinter cell for the gc last week.
    which is about €10 more than i paid for them, so i'm happy with that:)

just go in and ask how much they'll give you, take your trade elsewhere if the price isn't right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

You can be lucky. They scanned my copy of Shox in for 25e once. I'd bought it in the same shop for 20e 3 months earlier. I think that was a bit of a freak occurance though. I told them once the transaction was completed which was pretty funny.

• Advertisement
Advertisement