Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Java games 4 phones

Options
  • 19-09-2004 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey does any1 know any sites you can get free java games SENT to a phone, i can download them off a p2p but i have a nokia 3510i any suggestions are appricated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Of course these would be entirely legitimate sites that aren't allowing copyrighted games to be downloaded. Imarugbyball has of course read the Charter of this forum and wouldn't even think of asking people to provide warez links.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭imarugbyball

um yeah, theres loads of free java games out there, i just dont know how to download them without a memory card because im scared of wasting all my money looking 4 them on wap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

amp wrote:
    Of course these would be entirely legitimate sites that aren't allowing copyrighted games to be downloaded. Imarugbyball has of course read the Charter of this forum and wouldn't even think of asking people to provide warez links.

there must be a fine line between this and all the bit torrent threads floating about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭thelad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

egan007 wrote:
    there must be a fine line between this and all the bit torrent threads floating about

Well there's none floating around in here. If there was there's no fine line, there's bannings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Advertisement