Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How's everyone's head after the mini beers

Options
  • 19-09-2004 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Turned up.. asked a few people "Are you with boards", got "No" and funny looks then split a short while after wandering around.

Saw a few familar faces, but then everyone looks familar to me and the last time I was at boards I was drunk when I was being introduced to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Lol sounds like fun.....

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

aye,i was there for a half hour on my break and there was about 5 people there,
    lilninja,jimeatsmenu,dataisgod and nexus9 but as i was leaving agent smith turned up,
    much of a turnout in the end?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

venue was moved to white horse and turned into ecksor's leaving/minibeer's....

big turn out, not a full beers turn out, butnot bad none the less

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Yeah, that was a bit strange, but it all worked out ok in the end!!! Head's grand ... didn't really drink that much all night

• Advertisement
Advertisement