Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And the stupidity continues..

Options
  • 19-09-2004 5:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭

It's after 5 and I'm bored, I can't sleep. Bin up cramming most of
    the night so things like nuclear magnetic resonance charts and ambidentate
    chelating ligands keep jumping into my head and disturbing me..
    So what'll I do? The only thing for it, get up Google, type in George W Bush and
    tell it I'm feelin lucky!
    Entirely unsurprisingly I get his campaign website. Again unsurprisingly the
    main page is full of tired slogans "Building a safer world", his forthcoming
    economic 'stategery' and some very unflattering pictures of John Kerry.
    There's even a stupid anti-Kerry game you can play just incase you weren't sure
    this site was aimed at the american conservative population:
    http://www.georgewbush.com/olympics/

Anyway I'm looking around this site (did I mention I was bored) and I see an
    "African-americans for bush" link. This might hold some interest, so I follow
    it and it's asking if I want to sign up as a Bush-supporting volunteer on it's
    African-American team. Yeah why not..
    At the sign-up form page. Now what group do I represent? There are plenty of
    choices: Jewish, Seniors, Arab Americans, Students for Bush, Military,
    Democrats for Bush, Hispan.. wait a sec was that DEMOCRATS for Bush!? you'll
    excuse me if I sound like a complete ignorant sod but doesn't being a
    "democrat" in the states mean you are a supporter of the democratic party? As
    opposed to the republican party for which Wubbya is a known puppet... Once
    supportive of the republican party candidate (running against the democratic
    one) would you not then cease to be a democrat?

-Dec

Todays show was brought to you by the letters W and I

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

I can't believe he actually has that on his official site! It's ridiculous how millions of people are fooled by him. Normally my philosophy would be that he and America deserve each other but one day he's gonna p1ss someone off really badly who in turn will nuke the US and that'll be the end of the human race as we know it. I mean we've all seen the pictures of him pretending to read with kids but the book is upside-down and where he's looking at something through binoculars but the caps are still on and so forth but the guy is dangerous to the world.

Advertisement