Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Get To Swords Business Park?

Options
  • 18-09-2004 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know where else to put this, but mods can feel free to move it on.

Basically, I need to make my way out to Swords Business Park on Monday afternoon using public transport. I'm based in Glasnevin, but can make my way to City Centre or Swords Village. Anyone know the best way from those locations?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Get the bus into Dorset street and catch the 41 or 41A to Swords Business park from outside Butlers newsagent or Drumcondra station, whichever is easiers. Alternatively you can catch it from the terminus outside the Irish Life centre

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

ya as CT said, the 41's the most regular but you'll have to walk from the village, 41a goes by the business park and also there's the 33 which goes a different route but does pass near it. (u've to cross a football field to get to the park)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

sure its PARK and not CAMPUS?? I know there are both. CAMPUS is on balheary road. Lots of people get confused :D

Advertisement