Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drummer available

Options
  • 17-09-2004 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

drummer looking for serious gigging band

pm me with responce,thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jbk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jbk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Muirthile

What's your influences? What's you're style? What's your experience? Are you any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah come on
    give us more info
    what u into?
    death?
    please say death
    id give my left nut for a decent drummer

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

yeah come on
    give us more info
    what u into?
    death?
    please say death
    id give my left nut for a decent drummer

:eek:
    I might take you up on that offer, I'd like to add to my collection.

Then again, if it means I have to play f**king double-kick, then I'll pass. It sounds stupid, only Danny Carey can pull it off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭humbleCounty

hi i sent you a private message,

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Pet wrote:

Then again, if it means I have to play f**king double-kick, then I'll pass. It sounds stupid, only Danny Carey can pull it off.

Are you mad? If you're a halfway decent drummer you'd be willing to learn to play double kick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kheed

hey,
    if you've not found a band yet, we're looking for a drummer. we play mostly acoustic tunes at the moment with some djembe drums and badhran all original songs. Our line up is 2 acoustic guitars, bass guitar violin and vocals. Our lead guitar player is leaving the country for a few months and we hope to find a drummer while he is away and continue with us when he returns. we range in age from 22 to 30+ and all have gigging/recording experience we definitely are not looking for a metal drummer, just someone with ryhthm and imagination and subtelty.
    influences include pearl jam, neil young, kila, dirty 3, redneck manifesto, tool, slint explosions in the sky.....could go on all day
    a couple of our tunes are here, www.bebo.com/Entheosmusic or www.myspace.com/entheosinfo
    we've recently played a couple of gigs in the village and have a demo ready to launch.if you're interested drop me a mail to boddahdidit@yahoo.com
    Cheers

Advertisement