Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Would Your Legacy Be?

Options
  • 17-09-2004 7:08pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

People seem to be dying left and right around me latley...and you cant help but think of your own time ending when surrounded by everyone elses.
    I was thinking about it last night,
    If I dropped dead tomorrow what would my Legacy be?
    What have I done that people, if only my family and friends, would remember me by?

Sure I have painted a few paintings and wrote a couple of stories...would i became famous for them after my death though?
    What have I done to make a difference?

What have you done, and what are you trying to do to make your ever so short life meaningfull?

I will come back with a list in a bit of some things.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

well not like your legacy will make a big difference seeing as you'll be dead and unable to enjoy it.

But IMHO my legacy will be that I'll be known as the man who put a smile on the face of all he met.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

My kids, will unleash whatever hell i never got round to unleashing.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

My legacy is yet to be revealed.

Although I've thought seriously about my funeral.
    Now, i would like poeple to understand that I am not joking when i say this, even thought I'm drunk, this is still very serious!

I don't want the usual funeral soppy crap, I want my limp lifeless body hooked up with bungee cords to some kinda of puppetry machine that will make me dance. I'll be in the middle of the floor, and I'll have payed for all drinks for all my pals who've outlived me. And we'll dance the night away with really great songs like The Birdy Song and SPAM!

Then, the day after, I want my limp lifeless body catapulted at a yet to be decided target.

None of that burial crap for me tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Azezil - derriere extraordinaire

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

no idea tbh, id hope i made people happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

azezil wrote:
    Azezil - derriere extraordinaire

ROFL :D:D:D , me finds very funny .

Advertisement