Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any1 jnow anything about radiation therpy

Options
  • 17-09-2004 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I got offered science in trinity back in cao round one,few mins ago i got a letter sayingi got TR055,radiation therpy in trinity.
    and now i dont know what to do,
    ive read that health scinces faculity is located in st james's hospital?
    does anyone know anyone doing the course or the hours in it.
    its a big decison that will and can change my life,
    argggggggg :eek: :eek:

Comments

Check your private messages, uary...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

U sort him out ace?

Nah just gave advice on who to talk to, cos that person would be able to sort him/her out. Sent a pm cos I don't like putting email addresses on message boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

radiation therapy is in James along with physio and Occupational therapy(in the trinity centre), im doing occupational therapy. Its about a 15/20min bus ride from dame street/tcd. You might have some lectures for sciences in tcd for first year though.

I think RT's do basic sciences in first year and then you do anatomy for 3 years working on the bodies/kadavras(beside the pav). i think you have to do physiology/pathology etc with the meds.

i studied anatomy and applied anatomy last year, very intresting(a bit gross!), but lots of memory work needed to memorise all the latin. but you'd probably have more to learn if you did general science, especially all the plants for biology!

PM me if you want.

Advertisement