Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art group needs some students!

Options
  • 17-09-2004 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

New amateur art group starting in South Dublin - should be fun.
    weekily meetings starting end September 2004 in rathgar,orwell lodge Hotel, Mondays evenings.
    Could do with a few more members. Interested in joining?
    Please phone 086 8694764 for details or pm me. :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

What's an arts group, and don't post up your phoone number. You have no idea the spanners that post on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

kinda like an art class with a teacher except the tutor is more of a guide then a teacher and everyone does what they want.

like a drawing/sketching/painting class where you get to meet new people~!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

And you want trinity students because...?

im not fussy about colleges, there's a notice in UCD and DCU, just thought id be a good place2advertise seen as it gets a lot of traffic, though i am a trinner myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭celingfan

THe words amateur arts group those words send shivers down my spine ever see those spoons on grafton especially that dwarf playin techno ,dressed in gold for gods sake GET A REAl JOB and beggin for money you are of no use go away!!!! Now that feels better

• Advertisement

art not arts, as in drawing, sketching, its not a job its a hobby, cos there's no drawing soc in college.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

snorlax wrote:
    art not arts, as in drawing, sketching, its not a job its a hobby, cos there's no drawing soc in college.

it's a bit of a draw back to TCD all right.

So sorry for that pun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 atlas

as far as I know the TCD arts society do pottery, life drawing with models and still life as well as stuff like mask making around halloween

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

This really hasn;t got a lot to do with TCD also it's been posted on a few boards. I'll lock it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

I agree kappar. In the charter we'll make a note about this. Irrelevant advertising. Possibly making an exception in a specific advertising thread which would cater only for things like selling 2nd hand books, giving grinds etc etc.

<thread still closed>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement