Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kotor2:Sith Lords

Options
  • 17-09-2004 1:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Kotor2 coming out a year after the original and Kotor3 apparently scrapped or something gives me the idea that 2 and *possibly* 3 have been rushed. I dont follow game news and all that sort of stuff so i was wondering if someone would enlighten me.

I only started playing the original last weekend and got so hooked after a few hours that i went on playing it all through the night just to see what would happen. Im not going to wreck it for everyone else but witht me being completely adverse to reading anything about a game or movie until i am sitting down playing it gave the game a whole new experience for me.

I will honestly say that in a certain cinematic in the game in which a certain character reveals their identity i was shocked to find out who it was. I had absolutely no clue. It was awesome. Im glad Kotor played so well and i hope Lucasarts can defy their now infamous ad-lib company motto of "Lucasarts:to mediocrity and beyond".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Kotor2 coming out a year after the original and Kotor3 apparently scrapped or something gives me the idea that 2 and *possibly* 3 have been rushed. I dont follow game news and all that sort of stuff so i was wondering if someone would enlighten me.

Can't believe you waited so long to play it, it's a great game and defo one of the top ones of past year. Might have to get an XBox to play it this Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Its not made by the same people as the first one. should still be good though. I mightbe getting it today if i get my xbox

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

I wasnt aware it was being made by a different company. I have an xbox but seeing as i avoid every single xbox game until its handed to me by someone else i dont see why i should get this game when i have a dell 9100 to play the sequel on.

Speaking of the xbox has anybody played the chronicles of riddick???
    What a surprise of a game. Its really really good. Havent finished it yet but its managed to hold my interest for the last couple of week anyway.

Got my brother playing Kotor. After 2 hours he said it was crap. After 2 and a half hours he said it was class. Same as me. He only plays strategy games so i was happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It's made by Obsidian, a studio closely related to Bioware, and developers of the Fallout series, I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Bioware handed over all the scripts and tools etc. to Obsidian anyway, so it shouldnt be too different than the first. I wonder if Pazaak will still be in the game?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

I couldnt firgure Pazaak.

I managed to master the [Persuade/Threaten] skill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

It's made by Obsidian, a studio closely related to Bioware, and developers of the Fallout series, I believe.

That's a good piece of news, as long as it's Fallout 1 and 2 and BOS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Pazaak was fairly straight forward, it was just a modifed version of 21's. Wouldnt it be handy if you could use Force Persuade in a game of Pazaak to turn the tides on the game ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

It is a brillent game i love it.
    pazaak was good 2

Advertisement