Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United Offensive demo & HL:2

Options
  • 16-09-2004 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

The UO demo is online :
    COD:UO
    Its the first level from the expansion pack...

Downloading it at the mo....

And Shacknews are reporting that the Half-life 2 release candidate has been sent to Vivendi.......so fingers crossed they ironed out all the bugs and we'll be getting a GOLD pretty soon..... :eek:

There goes the social life.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

rabid wrote:
    The UO demo is online :
    COD:UO
    Its the first level from the expansion pack...

Downloading it at the mo....

And Shacknews are reporting that the Half-life 2 release candidate has been sent to Vivendi.......so fingers crossed they ironed out all the bugs and we'll be getting a GOLD pretty soon..... :eek:

There goes the social life.....

great, you dont need the first cod to play the demo!
    please let vivendi accept that rc ! All going well it could be gold tomorrow :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭rabid

99%
    will report back.....

and UO and HL2 in the same week - "man I feel the flu coming on....may be bed ridden for a week...yeah sure I'll get a doctors note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭rabid

Had a bash on the demo last night......spent quite a bit of time reloading the quicksave.....them is mean, deadly accurate nazi's....

Think the old SP part of the expansion pack will be a short but enjoyable fly-thru, some of the new weapons are cool - specially the new machine gun, have to be real careful when you set it up thou, takes bloody ages....the new particle effects are rather good, the clouds do look lovely, and the sprint feature is put to good use...

At least it was longer, and less of a resource hog than MOH:PA....

Hopefully the multiplayer will shine....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

After playing both moh:pa and the cod:ua demos, i can safely say COD has nothing to worry about. it outshines pacific assault by a mile. more action, more fun, and wont slow your system down to sh!t like moh:pa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,146 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

lol, moh:pa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

Downloaded it and played it. Love the bazooka!
    Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

lol, moh:pa :D
    shaddup :P lol.
    Yeah the 30 cal is badass too, and the new bazooka is sweet. All in all it kicks the crap outta the pacific assault demo.

Advertisement