Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUMMY!!!!

Options
  • 01-07-1999 9:27am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭

went to see it last night.

First impression; very impressive. The Egypt of the old days scenery was stunning. They don't speak English, subtitles pop up at the bottom in bold white letters in a nice little font too!

As the film drew on:

Funny. Enjoyable. Special effects were impressive, incredible in places but falling down in others.

By the end of it: A few 'jumpy' moments. Some good puns and taking of **** out of themselves ('that happens a lot around here', you'll see what I mean), over dramatic in parts and overall, a kiddies film.

But go to see it anyway, it's fun and passes the time. Don't expect too much though.

hmmm, has Talos the Mummy been over here yet? That looks interesting.

Favourite comment: 'Juicy' , smile.gif

J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 skulker

Yeah, I agree Lolth. I thought the character where very well done in the film, I liked the skinny bad fella smile.gif. Funny in parts. The fx are good (beware! lots of 3d rendered mummies). Easy going and enjoyable.

[This message has been edited by skulker (edited 01-07-99).]

Advertisement