Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Quays this evening 15th Sept?

Options
  • 16-09-2004 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

What was the problem on the quays tonight. I heard they closed them, saw the traffic and 7 cop bikes heading down them. What was all that about. On the radio, they said there was an incident....???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

I got caught in the mess around 7pm. Traffic being stopped travelling down Usher's Quay. All around was fecked up bigtime. From St Patricks Cathedral, O'Connell BRidge, Aston Quay, Thomas St.
    JAYSUS what a mess and I was on me bike! Engine started getting a bit warm and ending up doing an extra 5 miles because of it.

7 cops you say? That must have been the whole of the evening's shift from the traffic corps. Still wouldn't ask them to manage a booze up in a brewery ;) Where were they on Sunday with all the silly muckers up blocking junction boxes and not having a clue about the rules of the road. Sheesh!

Advertisement